Martorana fruit

Martorana fruit

Martorana fruit.
It was traditionally prepared for the celebrations of the All Saints Day. It took its name from the Chiesa di Santa Maria dell’Ammiraglio (Admiral)or della Martorana, made built in 1143 by Giorgio d’Antiochia, admiral of the Norman king Ruggero II, near the Benedictine monastery, founded by the noblewoman Eloisa Martorana in 1194, who gave the name to it, and the Santa Caterina’s one in Palermo historical centre where the nuns were preparing and selling it until the middle of 1900.
Packaging: 180 g.
EAN:8033726785038
COD:479

SKU: 479 Categories: ,

Additional information

Weight180 g
Variants